Hi Ian,

There is another way -

1.  After opening your Form in design mode, click on View | Toolbars | and
make sure Form Design is ticked
2.  On that toolbar, click on Form Navigator (5th from left on my toolbar -
it's the one with the 4 point star on it)
3.  Right click on your Form name (probably the 2nd item from the top)
4.  Choose Properties
5.  Continue from point 3 on my first reply

If that doesn't work, then someone who uses Forms with MySQL may be able to
help you.

Noel
--
Noel Lodge