Folks,

I seem to have gotten one of my settings messed up, and do not know how I did
it.

I want each instance of a spread sheet, document, presentation to be separate not connected. If I quit a spread sheet I want just that one to go away, NOT all of them.

I have more then one set of files I am working with in separate directories. I do not want them connected, in any way.

It used to work that way under open office, however, libre office they are connected; somehow..

Current version in use Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with LO from a PPA at version 4.0.4.2.

How do I fix the problem?

Cheers,
Jay
--