Good evening
I do have an Impress (originally PPT) file with about 16 slides.
Some contain "plain text", other tablesor figures.

Since this is translation word, I need a word count.
Yet, "File - Properties" does not give such information.
Trying to "select all" and then copy the material into Writer does not
work at all.
Neither does "select all"for a single table work.
Selected is ALWAYS and ONLY one cell (or text box).

Selecting all individual elements manually would be half a day of work.

Is there really no smarter way to count those words?

Thank you.
Thomas