peterhuang <peter_hu...@zippy.com.tw> wrote:

> Thanks your very much.
>
> the file link as below
>     http://forum.openoffice.org/zh/forum/download/file.php?id=941
>
> I think it is just a regular doc file, and it is exported from crystal
> report. Our company are looking for a good office software to replace
> MS-OFFICE 2003, and our ERP system is using crystal report to output doc
> file.
>
> My os is windows 7 64 bit (traditional chinese), and libreoffice is
> version 4.1.1.2. the openoffice version is 3.1.4
>
> I downloaded this file and saved it to my local document folder. but the
> situation is the same. I can open it by openoffice, but it doesn't work
> on libreoffice.

Using LinuxMint x64 and LlibreOfficeVersion 4.0.2.2 (Build ID:
400m0(Build:2))

File opens without any problem.  However, I cannot read it as I haven't
got the appropriate fonts loaded.

Looks as if it might be a LibreOffice/Windows problem.

David

--
David Love
Can it be a coincidence that "STRESSED" is "DESSERTS" spelled backwards