On 15/10/2013, Ady <ady...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Assuming your are referring to digest mode, all is correct. Sometimes
>> the delay to receive the retrieved message is quite long (> 10 minutes
>> at a guess).
>>

> No, I'm not referring to digest mode.
>
> I am referring to "nomail" mode, and then retrieving specific
> messages by using <users+ge...@global.libreoffice.org>.

Surely, by definition nomail mode means that you do not receive any messages?

> The problem: there is no way to know the desired correct "N" for
> someone subscribed by <users+subscribe-nom...@global.libreoffice.org>
> so to be able to retrieve it.
>
> There are several ways to  _read_ messages. There is no effective way
> to _retrieve_ a specific message (since the correct "N" is unknown to
> a "nomail" subscribed user).
>
> To the Admin(s) of the ML,
>  any answer to this question?

In my opinion use digest mode. For example, replying to the digest
mode message will create a reply as so:

On 15/10/2013, users+h...@global.libreoffice.org
<users+h...@global.libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Topics (messages 34322 through 34351):
> - [libreoffice-users] Re: Installing extensions
> -       34322 - Alex Thurgood <alex.thurg...@gmail.com>

Therefore, sending the reply message to:
'users+get-34...@global.libreoffice.org' will retrieve the message
shown above.