On 10/25/2013 01:57 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
On 10/25/2013 01:15 PM, John R. Sowden wrote:
On 10/25/2013 12:02 PM, william drescher wrote:
I just upgraded to Version 4.0.5.2
(Build ID: 5464147a081647a250913f19c0715bca595af2f)

Now I have duplicate "open" buttons on the standard toolbar. Both have tooltips that say "Open (ctrl + O)"

not a problem for me, just wondered

bill

same here.  I reported it about a month ago.

John

Can I get the # of the bug report.

All the best,
Joel

Hi :)
Did you install through Synaptic, or another package manager (ie from the repos or Ppas) or did you download from the LibreOffice website? Did you install the desktop-integration packages?