Hi :)
When converting a document from MS Office to LibreOffice i usually just use
"Save As ..." and choose ODt, Ods or whatever.  However the document
sometimes doesn't work properly.  In those cases i usually find copying the
contents into a fresh new document created afresh in LibreOffice and
pasting in as "unformatted text"
Ctrl Shift v
rather than normal paste of
Ctrl v
seems to be the only way to get rid of weird MS coding that has been
stuffing-up the document.  I've not actually done this with spreadsheets
and don't know if there is an equivalent.  I would try creating a new Ods
file and then copy the contents of each tab at a time.  Moving the whole
tab into the new file is likely to keep whatever weird coding is in the
worksheet so i would click into the worksheet and do
Ctrl a
Ctrl c
and then click into the new one and do
Ctrl v

Is it possible to test just a couple of worksheets that way or do the
formulas feed off other worksheets?