Hi Gabriel, Joel, all

Gabriel Risterucci wrote
> I'm having a hard t​ime compiling libreoffice with gtk3 support (or
> rather, my VM is having a hard time :D).
> However, I did build gtk3 with the broadway module and launched an
> application (gedit) on my linux box, and "showed" it on my windows box.
> It's really only the display that goes to the browser, as I see my linux
> FS
> and nothing else.
>
> It's still interesting, though. If my LO build end anytime soon *and* work
> with gtk3, I'll post more details.

Please do. Thanks!

Joel, thank you for the link.

Unfortunately it seems to be a 14 day trial only. They do mention an Ad
supported version but I couldn't find it.
It requires a Gmail login and then you need to have some online (aka cloud)
storage.
Since I really didn't want them to have access to my Dropbox or Google
Drive, my experiment ended briefly.
I was surprised to see that they are still using LO 3.6.5.2 (not even
3.6.7.2...) but given LO 4.x problems with

I might give it another run when I create a separate cloud storage ;) Thanks
again!

Cheers,
Pedro