1.
I am new to the field of data base and to LibreBase.
I need to get help (ask questions), but I do not find it easy to do via your
websites.
I went to http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/account/signin/?next=/en/ and try to
sign in, but get
“Sorry, we don't have this email address in the database”

I thought that I had joined the community and I am now receiving email, but I
cannot sign in to "ask" a question.

When I try, I get the response that my email address in not recognized.

I really want to ask a question about Base.

2.
When I tried to send the above message at
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/feedback/, I couldn’t get past the “captcha”
thing.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do with the “(Please solve the captcha)”
thing!  Add, subtract, divide, substring, parse,...?

What am I supposed to do with the two series of numerals?