Version: 4.1.3.2
Build ID: 70feb7d99726f064edab4605a8ab84
0c50ec57a

Libre Office Writer:

The ability to draw and erase lines in tables is missing, hence for
instance it is not possible (that I know of) to use Writer to create an
echelon table such as a table of dominoes (see attached image for an
example of what I mean), even though Writer will correctly load such a
document created in Word.

Libre Office Calc:

The END key functionality is not implemented correctly; pressing END causes
an immediate jump to the last active column of the current spreadsheet.
What is *supposed* to happen is that END acts as a shift key; pressing END
and then an arrow key causes one of the following to happen:

1) If currently on a non-empty cell, move to the last non-empty cell in the
current block in the direction pressed.

2) If currently on an empty cell, move to the next non-empty cell in that
direction; or if there are none, to the start/end a appropriate.

It is not possible to edit an Excel template (.xlt); attempting to do so
causes a new document to be created based on the template. If trying to
open a template, rather than explicitly requesting a new document, one
should be asked whether editing the template itself, or a new document
based on it, is what is required.