Where you merging to Writer?

On 12/4/2013 10:41 AM, Jeff Hahn wrote:

I tried to do my labels for Christmas
cards using LO's mail merge.  I was able to create the data base and
print without difficulty.  Unfortunately, the entire third column was not
properly spaced and printed outside of the label, a couple of spaces to the
left.  The first two columns were they were supposed to be.  I was using
standard
configuration for Avery 5160.  I finally gave up created the labels
with Excel and Word.

I am not sure where to send an email to
suggest that the matter be looked into so I am sending this
information to this list with the hope the matter will be picked for
investigation.  Also, although I suspect it has been suggested
before, it would be nice to be able to do a mail merge directly from
the spreadsheet without creating a database file.

Jeff Hahn