Hi all,
I am a new user of LibreOffice Base and a beginner in database creation.

I believe that I have figured out how to create my simple database of tables
and forms.

My question is "Is there a friendly, visual (GUI) thing for retrieving
information from the database?"  I don't want to  require anyone to write SQL
code or use the query design view provided by Base.

It is possible that the database might be placed on a web server if that makes
a difference.

Thanks,

Bob