Hi all,

curious if anyone else noticed this - after last update a few days ago
that also updated libreoffice, calc crashes upon startup or when
opening documents. That is, starting libreoffice without any arguments
works, but starting a new spreadsheet or opening a spreadsheet file
(.ods) or running calc from command line crashes. The crash does not
produce any useful debugging information, I only get a message saying

[1]+  Exit 135                libreoffice

and ABRT reports signal 7 (SIGBUS). I wonder whether this is unique to
my machine or whether others can also observe it. I am running a fully
updated Fedora 19,

 $ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 3.11.9-200.fc19.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Nov 20
21:22:24 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

and libreoffice --version reports

LibreOffice 4.1.3.2 410(Build:2)