2013/12/7 Oogie McGuire <oog...@desertweyr.com>

> For some reason starting today I cannot create a new LO write document or
> edit an  old one and save it or save as without getting an error message
> "There was a problem connecting to the server " and the name of a shared
> system that I occasionally have connected to my Mac.
>
> I looked for similar issues and found 2 possible fixes, one was to verify
> that I didn't have anything in the paths that mentioned that server (I
> didn't) the other was to reset my user profile. Which I did but it hasn't
> helped.
>
> I see the issue has been around since 2011.
>
> What things can I try now since I can't save or create new files with this
> problem?

If you're certain there is no configured path referencing ​​the shared
directory, maybe it's the open dialog that try to reference it. Not sure if
the option is available under a mac, but you could try enabling the
Libreoffice open/save dialog (in the options dialog, under
Libreoffice->General). It might work around the issue to toggle it.