Hi :)
Perhaps copy your old User Profile from your old machine to your new
one?  I'm specifically think about the memory settings

Tools - Options - Memory

and just bump them right up, not by a small fraction but by setting
things to 100MB or however large the video-file is (well a little bit
more than however large it is).

Copying the entire User Profile will bring in more of your old
settings too and galleries, templates, blah, blah.