I downloaded LibreOffice several weeks ago and with a learning curve was doing
okay.
I am using Windows 8.1, 64 bit.

Today a update/new release popped up, so I downloaded it and the help version.
Everything was fine until I tried to install it and the problems started.
Got an error 1303, but could not find it in the data base at all.  It said that
I was not the administrator (sorry, but I am).
Then it disappeared from my desktop and I am unable to find it only the new
downloads.  Also everything I backed up is missing plus the originals.  It is
not even listed in add/remove.
I think I have a very big problem and would appreciate help with trying to
untangle this mess and getting back my missing items.
Thank you very much,
Bobbie Schultz

HAPPY NEW YEAR!