Hi :)
Does anyone on this mailing list use Screen Readers or other
accessibility tools?  Anyone fancy test-driving a pre-alpha release to
see if adding accessibility stuff is easier in the newest "nightly
builds"?  If so then you might need help from the QA (Quality
Assurance) team / bug-squad if you haven't tried this sort of thing
before (or even if you have they might be able to help make it easier)