Hi :)
I know probably everyone else knows this already but i just learned
that i can kill a process by using it's name without needing to find
it's PID!  Since it's often Firefox that misbehaves after i push it
toooo far i find this useful

pkill firefox

Then when i click on Firefox icon to open it again it remembers most
of the tabs i had open and lets me untick a few if i want.