       From the one still using 3.4, awaiting a bug-free LO edition before
up-dating  ;-)

From: Mark Stanton <m...@vowleyfarm.co.uk>
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Good mailmerge, well done mailmerge... Errr,
not quite
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

I was amazed to find that the "save document" option at the end of
the mailmerge will save directly to a pdf file if I put that in as
the file extension.

Unfortunately, the first page is portrait when all the rest are
(correctly) landscape :-(

Has anyone else had this problem or have I done something wrong?

Regards
Mark Stanton