Dear Users:

I just came across a bug on Calc (Version 4.2.04; see attached screenshots and
PDF. It appears that the new Statistics procedure in Calc is not calculating
the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA). I am attaching a PDF with examples of the
issue. Not sure where to report this, but  thought this group was a good start.
Please let me know what else I can do to get, hopefully, this issue resolved.

Roberto

Roberto
[cid:e616c0cf-53e1-41e1-bb44-143d56bf5973@tamiu.edu]

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.

 [cid:tamiu-banner.jpg@fffe83a45f62499fa4970145837d3474]

________________________________
[cid:poweredbytamiu.png@3dca069764db469198233e53108c97b4]

Roberto R Heredia
Professor
College of Arts and Sciences
CH 205B
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2637
Fax (956) 326-2474

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning
the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism
for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should
be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email
communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs
of the campus community.