Hi :)
Yes, are you using Windows?  Mac?  Something else?  If Windows then
which version of Windows; Vista, Win8, Xp, Win7?

Can you find how to uninstall LibreOffice and then try reinstalling
the new one?  Errr, i hope you did reboot after doing a reinstall?  If
not that is often enough to fix quite a few Windows problems.