Has anyone else had a problem with the MailMerge Wizard in 4.2.0?

In release 4.1.4 and all previous releases it produced the merged data.

In release 4.2.0 it gives every indication that it is doing the business by
stepping, the correct number of times, through the records in the selected
address list. It produces the correct number of pages. Each page has the
address block in it. However, each address block is empty. I've tested this on
Slackware 14.1 and Windows XP.

Has anyone else seen this. If so do you know if a bug has been created for
this. I've searched bugzilla and not found anything.

Alex