BenoƮt Majerus <benoit.majerus <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any way to specify a new location for the standard.dic file?
>
> I would like to move the standard.dic file to my dropbox folder so that all
> my custom dictionary additions will be synced for all my different
> installations of LibreOffice.

I have successfully established a new location for *new* dictionaries by
adding a new Path in LO, but I haven't yet figured out how to direct
LibreOffice to use an *existing* dictionary instead of creating a new one. I
have years' worth of dictionary entries for some LibreOffice files I've
recently moved to Google Drive. All was well so long as I was editing on the
same computer where I created the files. But I'm breaking in a new laptop,
and it looks like it's impossible to move my dictionary file to this new
installation of LibreOffice. THAT is a daunting thought, if true.

Any more wisdom on this issue?

Thanks,
Laurie Pitman
Berkeley