Hi HP

So first of all I tried your macro with the LibreOffice 4.2.0 and did not experience any problems, once I set up a valid url of course. I used the following code.

Sub TryToOpenCsvFromTheInternet
   Dim loadArgs2(1) as New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue

   lurl =
"http://download.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=%40%5EDJI,GOOG&f=nsl1op&e=.csv";
   lsfo = "44/32,34,ANSI,2,"

   loadArgs2(0).Name = "FilterName"
   loadArgs2(0).Value = "Text - txt - csv (StarCalc)"
   loadArgs2(1).Name = "FilterOptions"
   loadArgs2(1).Value = lsfo

   lDoc = StarDesktop.LoadComponentFromURL(lurl,"_blank",0,loadArgs2())
   lSheet = lDoc.Sheets().getByIndex(0)
End Sub

When it comes to the documentation of the filter options this is probably as close as you get:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Spreadsheets/Filter_Options#Filter_Options_for_the_CSV_Filter

There is also a simple and effective way to find out different options, as described by Villeroy [1]

<quote>
Open the csv manually with all bells and whistles. Then run the following code and copy the FilterOptions.

|Sub showFilterOptions()
Dim args(),i%
   args() = ThisComponent.getArgs()
   for i = 0 to uBound(Args())
if args(i).Name = "FilterOptions" then inputbox args(i).Name,"",cStr(args(i).value)
   next
End Sub|
<end of quote>

[1] http://140.211.11.67/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58105&p=256500#p256500