On 2014-02-28 14:18, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> I like Walther's and Jonathon's suggestions.  You guys still have time
> to register and post them yourselves.  If you are not Uk-resident and
> not English then i think you can still have your say.  you still have
> an hour or so to do this! :)

Not as easy as all that.  I tried to register last week, and am still
waiting for the confirmation message.  I tried again today with the same
details and was told that my chosen user name and my email address were
taken, but I still couldn't log in.

So I connected my trusty VPN link to the UK and registered with another
name and email address, and I'm _still_ waiting for the welcome message
to drop into my inbox.

:(