Hi guys,

it's an unfortunate tradition with Impress that every new version
contain major screw-ups and showstoppers. I just had a case where a
presentation that was started with 4.1 (all Win 7 64bit), then edited on
a another computer with 4.2.1.1, crashes 4.1 on the original computer
when you try to load it, and only updating LO on the original computer
to 4.2.1.1 seems to help. Unfortunately I can't provide a sample file at
this point, but be careful when you upgrade to 4.2.1.1 if you rely on
Impress files to work on previous versions too.

All the best,

Stephan