Hello Tom,

Tank you for the prompt reply, and my apologies for the delay in mine. I will take you advice and talk to the marketing team.

Thank you,
-Cephas

On 03/02/2014 05:57 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
That option i not yet available.  I'm fairly sure it's just because
no-one has even thought about it before.  I've certainly not seen
anyone suggest it in all the discussions i saw about the donations
page.  Perhaps just suggest it to the marketing mailing list and see
if they like the idea.