On 03/11/14 04:57, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> Le 11/03/2014 02:00, Mark LaPierre a écrit :
>
> Hi Mark,
>

>> Do you know where LO keeps it's settings?
>
> AFAIK the user profile directory was moved to
>
> /home/<user>/.config/libreoffice
>
> sometime between 3.x and 4.x development
>
> If you have that folder, you will probably find a "4" and a "3" in
> there. Make sure LO isn't running (including the quickstarter, if you
> have it) and move both to somewhere else or rename them and then restart LO.
>

>> I'm using the version of LO that is packaged with CentOS 6.5.  It might
>> not be cutting edge, but it's supposed to work.  That's what CentOS is
>> all about.
>
> If none of the above works, this might be a problem for the CentOS
> forums to help you with.

Hey Alex,

Your a good man.  I found .config/libreoffice.  I moved it to
.config/libreoffice.old then started LO Writer.  I set the java
association to Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_51 then restarted LO.

I then created a new DB and created a new table inside, closed it, then
restarted it.  The table is now accessible.

Now to get my first real DB built, but that's another thread. ;-)

--
    _
   °v°