Hi :)
You are welcome to post a bug-report.  Hopefully our devs or QA might
be able to pass it on to the right project or give an indication which
project really needs the bug-report.

However it sounds like you might have solved the problem temporarily
by reinstalling a different version.  With a bit of luck you might
find the problem is fixed "as if by magic" already or that a
subsequent release doesn't seem to have the same problem.

So, i kinda agree that posting a bug-report is probably not needed.
If other people write in about the same problem then it might be worth
taking more notice though!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)