I have a question on formatting a text multiple times in Writer. Here is my situation:

   I have a file which has a set of text like Date:<insert date here>
   seperated by new lines every time. There might be over 100's of
   these in the file, now I want to format them to Headings, would
   there be an easy way to do so without doing each and every single
   one of them by hand? I can try a Search and replace with Regexp but
   not sure if I will be able to just change the formatting, while also
   reverting to the original text.

Hope to hear soon,
A. M.