Le 17/03/2014 09:19, Ernest Karlsson a écrit :

Hi Ernest,

> We run Ubuntu at our school, Mellansels Folk High School, but our principal
> creates lots of excel files that need to work in both environments. Our
> time reporting file stopped working in the 4.0> LO update. We were unable
> to figure out were the problem was. The problem arises after the first date
> is inserted and it seems as if the formula that checks for date repetitions
> and long hours disappears in the column that handles this. I am no

As probably none, or at least not many of us, are proficient enough in
Swedish to understand what is supposed to go where, can you give us some
pointers ?

In which cell is the first date supposed to be entered ?
What other minimum set of values need to be entered in order for the
sheet to actually display anything meaningful ?

Alex