Sorry about that.

The spreadsheet 1) has too many columns to fit on a document, even in
Landscape mode (she wants Portrait), and 2) data are spread on multiple
sheets, one by year.

She needs to print the data thusly:
=================
Last Name: Doe
First Name : Jane
Date of Birth: 12/12/2000

Year 2012-2013
Trimester 1
Col1 | Col2 | Col3
Trimester 2
Col1 | Col2 | Col3
Year 2013-2014
Trimester 1
Col1 | Col2 | Col3
Trimester 2
Col1 | Col2 | Col3
=================

So she needs some way to turn the spreadsheet into the above *while keeping
data in different tabs* (one per year) since the list of students is
different every year.

Ideally, it should be doable with a spreadhseet (Excel or Calc) and some
programming-free tool, but Word can't handle more than one tab in a
spreadsheet. Like I said, she can't work with a database.

Incidently, this problem is very common since a lot of users rely on Excel
as poorman's database. I wonder how they all manage once they hit this type
of issue.

Thank you.