Good evening
Probably this is a stupid question, but ...
I noticed time and again, that LO starts scrolling and cannot be
stopped, until the end of the file is reached,
when I click below the blue rectacle on the right side scroll bar in
order to get just a little further down.

I have been looking, and searching the help documentation for "automatic
scrolling" (or similar expressions), but
could not find yet the trick to make LO stop this. (it is really
annoying, when you are taken to place you don't want to go to)

How do you stop, or customize, this behavior.

Thank you.
Thomas