The printer is fine. I can print handouts in colour ( and anything from Writer
or Calc )It's just slides that come out in black and white
Regards
Mal

CVAlkan <fobe...@enteract.com> , 26/3/2014 8:45 PM:
Off the wall, I suppose, but I have a printer that is set up to automatically
print in grey-scale when one of the color ink cartridges runs out. That
behavior can be changed, of course, but have you looked at your printer to
see if it is somehow the cause and not LO?

Frank