I have a (generated) sheet with 5000 entries where in column H is a book number
between 1 and 7, and in column D there are years between 1852 and 2014.
Both the booknumbers and the years are not sorted, and are expanded over time.

I want to have the min and max year of each individual book.

In fact I need something like MINIF, but that does not seem to exist.

Something like MIN(D2:D5000 where H2:H5000 = 1)
simular for MAX.

How can I accomplish this?

Any help welcome

Rob.

NVPH nr Jaar    Nom. Waarde     Serie   AlbumBlad       Album
1       1852    5
1       1
.
2       1852    10
1       1
.
3       1852    15      3       1       1
.
4       1864    5
1       1
.
5       1864    10
1       1
.
6       1864    15      3       1       1
7       1867    5
1       1
8       1867    10
1       1
.
9       1867    15
1       1
.
10      1867    20
1       1
.
11      1867    25
1       1
.
12      1867    50      6       1       1
.
13      1869    0,5
2       1
.