On 25-4-2014 22:37, samz wrote:
Hello,
In LibreOffice Writer, how to insert a field of a random integer in the
range 5 to 20? This random integer changes every time I open the document.
Thanks and regards.

In Word (2013) it is possible to insert two nested fields with the following definition:
{ = ROUND({ TIME\@\"ss" \* MERGEFORMAT }/4+5;0) }

The 'inner' field results in the seconds of the current time,
this is devided by 4, resulting in a number between 0 and 15, and finnally 5 is added.

I was unable to reproduce this in LibreOffice... ;(

Is anyone be able to do this?

The advantage of this is that you do not need a macro.