Hi :)
Ahh, cool, ok :)

I noticed someone posted to point out an existing duplicate that he or
someone else had already marked as duplicate by the time i clicked on the
link.  Good work there!

This bug-hunt might hopefully recruit a few more people when they realise
how easy it is.  Most of us probably assume that it's all a lot more
complicated than it turns out to be.  Having a short, time-limited drive
makes a lot of sense.  Perhaps a future one might focus on finding
duplicates just as the last session had a different focus from this one.

I will try to mention about searching for duplicates before posting in the
future.  I didn't realise it happened so often.
Apols, thanks, good luck and regards from
Tom :)