I made a spreadsheet with a data-table in Excel2010 and opened it at home
with LibreOffice3.5.7.2

I don't know much about spreadsheets, but notice some differences:

- The data-table in Excel would keep the column headers visible on top when
scrolling down (without setting the header row blocked manually)
- The pivot table I made in Excel misses some data
- The data table doesn't have the coloured rows (alternating colour-no
colour) anymore

Is this expected behaviour, or should I have imported it in some special
way in LibreOffice?

Ludo