Hi Tom
This is a tongue in cheek way of saying RTFM? :-)

First of all, the section on Calc alone is 438 pages; browsing through the
TOC plus the FAQ also, the answer to my question on importing the correct
way is not there.

Sure, if I wanted to do the job again from scratch, it would be the way to
go, but in my case everything is done already - only in MS_Excel2010
instead of Calc.

Ludo
www.potingue.be