Hi!  I'm using LibreOffice 4.2.4.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 Linux (64-bit) and I
created an OpenDocument with a table that has a few cells with
formulas.  The formulas are simple in nature (basic math) but I would
like to see the formula of any given cell at any given time.

I've found if I hover the mouse over a cell in the last row of the
table, the formula appears as a tool-tip.  However, if I hover over
another cell in a row in the middle of the table, the formula doesn't
appear.

Is there a way I can see the formula in any given cell in a table in Writer?

Thanks in advance!

Peace...

"The Other" Tom   :)

--