Hi :)
No need to apologise about the "Reply to all" thing.  It's just a weird
setting that quite a lot of new people seem to have trouble with and even
people who have been here for years sometimes have trouble with it too.

It's good to hear you have a work-around to "take the edge off" while you
try for a better answer from LO.  Hopefully people here might be able to
help with that
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)