On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <
charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Dear Nivar,

Hi I am anivar

> Thanks a lot, great news; do you happen to have a pointer about these news
> in English?

English Press is not carried the news yet. Hope some of them will carry it
soon. and people worked on this is planning a detail post on  challenges,
issues faced and outcomes . I hope i can share the link within next few
days .

~ regards
Anivar