In  MS Excel one can select a full column by just leaving off the rownumber,
example: MAX(B:B).
If I open the .xls file with LibreOffice this formula gets translated in
MAX(B$1:B$983040)

Tried to enter the original formal but that responds #NAME?.
Apparently LibreOffice does not have the functionality.

Rob.

Op 23 jul. 2014, om 16:39 heeft jorge het volgende geschreven: