If the normal Base file is not reliable, why do we have it in the first place?

Either we (the community) must make it reliable, or we should abandon it and
come with a reliable alternative.
Not reliable is in fact not very acceptable. The documentation should describe
when to use, and when not to use base. Simply generalizing in the FACs is not
the right way to go, I think.

Rob.

Op 31 jul. 2014, om 21:22 heeft dave boland het volgende geschreven: