David Love <z...@zed.net.nz> wrote:

> Using LinuxMint v17.0 Qiana qith the MATE DE.
>
> Have followed with interest the recent discussins on Base and have
> decided to try and learn how to use it, using PostGreSQL as the backend.
> But - and there is always one of those :-) - how many of the multitude
> of postgrsql files in Synaptic do I need to install, please.

Thank you NoOp, Wolfgang Keller and Alex Thurgood for your prompt and
helpful suggestions.

I have downloaded amd installed all the files suggested and will now read
the documentation to see whether my geriatric brain can understand it.

Will report back in due course..

David

--
David Love
COMPUTER LITERACY? You mean my computer can READ?!