Hi :)
We used to, at least for mainstream press articles, but it started to get
ridiculously swamped.  It's just soo much easier to google it (or
duck-duck-go-it or whatever) otherwise the information is outdated faster
than people can copy&paste.

However a new initiative does report on some of the best and most
interesting ones so it might well be good to add to;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOWN