Running LO3.5.4.2 in Debian Wheezy. Called up an existing doc in calc,
made some changes, saved and quit. Next time I called it up it was
blank. The problem is that I accidentally hit save. Looked for the backup
file path ~/.config/libreoffice/3/user. According to the help file there
should be a "backup" directory/file which I don't see. I need to know if
LO backs up more than the latest version and where it is stored

--
Bob Holtzman
Giant intergalactic brain-sucking hyperbacteria