Hi :)
Sorry for the delay and for the lack of further responses!  I felt sure
that other people would jump all over this thread!

I was trying to look-up direct links for the things i was talking about but
due to ill-health only got as far as
"
The link to LOWN is
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LOWN
"
It 'should' be fairly easy to find things, such as from the main website
"Get Help" - "Mailing lists" - devs irc channel
or something like that.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)