Hi :)
Weird!  I was expecting the last part to work.  Just to check that we are
talking about the same thing - in that last part i meant;

Create (perhaps by inserting a new row 3 temporarily?)

B3 = '=B2'
C3 = '=C2'
D3 = '=D2'
E3 = '=E2'
etc and then select all them, copy and transpose 'into' A2 and onwards.

Does that not work?