Le 03/10/2014 07:27, Alan B a écrit :

Hi Alan,

> I have a database from the US gov't, npidata freely available, with about
> 3.5 million rows and around 350 columns. Actually the gov't provides a csv.
> Imported it into a MySQL db using the MySQL command line. Never been able
> to read the primary table using the Java connector. With the native MySQL

Yeah, the whole Java connector thing within LibreOffice and large record
sets is a very bad combination, even with a mysql backend ! I'm not
surprised you couldn't read it with an array of data that big, even if
each field only contained 1 byte :-)

Glad that the native connector at least allows you to load the records :-))

Alex